Last week I got my first 2 bottles of liquid latex, I've been dying to try it for a long time cause as much as I love stamping and nail art the clean up is the worst and painting my nails as often as I do leaves my cuticles super dry.
I got the one's from SunnyRayNails on Etsy cause they are super cute and scented and I am not disappointed at all, they smell yummy and they work like a dream. To try them out I decided to do a gradient mani with a stamp, check it out.
♣ Things I used:
* Essie Grow Stronger base coat.
* Wet n Wild French White.
* Cuticula Scented Liquid Nail Tape. (buy here)
* Make up Sponge.
* OPI You're So Vanilla.
* Color Club Not-So-Melow Yellow.
* China Glaze Too Yatch To Handle.
* Color Club Nothin' but Truffle.
* Seche Vite Top Coat.
* Konad Double Sided Stamper.
* MoYou London Time Traveller 05 plate.
Thank you for reading ☺
Stamping how to