I have a really cute design for St. Patrick's day.
I used a few things which you can find detailed below.
For the french tip I cut the edge of a masking tape with a nail clipper to have that rounded edge and then I put it on my nails as a guide.
I know they already sell the french tip guides but as usual I didn't have any and had to come up with my own solution.
This is a pic of the things I used for this design, from left to right:
- Seche Vite top coat
- LA COLORS Color Craze in Treasure Island (French Tip)
- LA COLORS Color Craze in Current (Base Color)
- China Glaze in Passion (Big Clover Stamp)
- Kleancolor Nail Duo in Incredible (Small Clover Stamp)
- Bundle Monster plate BM 03, this has the clover designs.
I hope you like the design. If you have any questions just let me know.
Have a fun week!
Stamping how to