Last month I had to take the bus, actually 3 buses, to go home after work (I always catch a ride with my bf) and right in front of the last bus stop I found this make up/ beauty store and I ended up buying a lot of nail polish cause I was there everyday.
They only sell cheap brands like Kleancolor, L.A colors, that sort of thing but still I found a few polishes to add to my collection.
First off I bought 4 Kleancolor nail polishes. I was really surprised to find a holo one (score!) which is basically what kept me going back during the week.
From left to right I bought:
*Leaves Jingle -> A forest green jelly like base with green glitter.
* Holo Chrome -> An amazing holographic purple color.
* Sparkle purple -> A clear base with purple glitter.
* Pink Lady -> A barbie pink with silver shimmer.
* Gold Digger -> A Coralish pink with tons of gold shimmer.
* Golden Girl -> A hot pink with tons of gold and pink shimmer.
From left to right: Metallic Olive, Deep Sea Mica, Alkaline Blue, Trilogy, Iron Red, Brass, Gold Plated.